Click this link to see the below in a downloadable PDF: What to do when I have a concern

What to do if you have a concern

If you are concerned about your child at school, here are the steps to follow.

Email, phone or meet with your child’s:

  1. Classroom Teacher
  2. Learning Support Teacher
  3. School Counsellor
  4. Vice-Principal or Principal