Call for Papers
The 2021 Global Consortium of Entrepreneurship Centers (GCEC) Call for Proposals and program is now open on Reviewr. The conference program will be held in Baltimore, Maryland on October 15th and 16th and will feature individual, workshop, panel, and roundtable presentations focused on nine conference program tracks.
Presenting in the GCEC provides an excellent opportunity to share experiences and best practices with an international audience of entrepreneurs and center directors. Presentations will be either 25 or 50 minutes in length and may be delivered in one of four formats:
- Individual: Single presenter focused on a specific program track or topic followed by Q&A
- Workshop: Moderator-led interactive session to practically apply a skill, concept or best practice.
- Panel: Moderated presentations of a single topic or track by 3 or 4 presenters followed by Q&A
- Roundtable: Interactive audience conversation focused on questions by 1 to 3 content experts
Proposals should include a 50-word abstract and 250-word description of the session that includes a summary of content and a statement on what an attendee of the session will learn or take away from attending. All proposals will be submitted through Reviewr. Presenters must be registered as attendees of the Conference by October 1st. The deadline for submitting proposals is June 14th, 2021.
Conference presentations should reflect the proposals that are submitted & approved.
Call for Program Reviewers: The Host Program Committee recognizes the importance of a diverse and inclusive group of reviewers that reflect the GCEC membership. As a result, we are requesting volunteers to help review proposals for the 2021 GCEC Program. Volunteers will spend approximately 60 minutes reviewing and providing feedback on program proposals using the automated Reviewr platform.
2021 Conference Program Tracks
- Community Engagement and Revitalization
- Entrepreneurship Education and Experiential Learning
- Global Perspectives in Entrepreneurship
- Inclusion and Racial Justice
- Measuring Impact and Outcomes
- Post-Pandemic New Venture Creation
- Social Entrepreneurship
- University Hubs and Innovation Spaces
- June 14 - Proposal Submission Deadline
- July 15 - Decision notifications sent
- August 20 - Early Bird Registration Ends
- October 12 - Deadline to Register for Conference
- October 13-16 - 2021 GCEC Conference, Baltimore, Maryland